Sunday, August 24, 2008

What can I say?

This is not all deep & meaningful. This will not have a message of encouragement or one to uplift. This will not leave you stunned, educated, or enriched or any deep purposeful level. This is the hip hop of journalism, the premature birth of art, vision. This is the dream not deferred. Sloppy. Young. This is not mainstream, this is the original...from the blood of what started it all. The fruit of the beginning. Descendant or ancient design. This will be pure. Raw. This will be untamed. This is honesty. This is me saying come here. This is me saying thanks. This is me realizing & admiting there are no accidents. Everything happens for a reason. This is me repeating. This is me be grateful for the amazing pace in which my careers are advancing. I'm am blessed. See this aint nothin new, cool or fresh. This classic, timeless, vintage. This is me all day everyday, minus all the adjectives. Stripped. Unhitched, unstiched, just enough, but so much more. This is the inside out, this is the core. Walking away is so hard, growing pains I say. It wasn't in my plans...but He deemed it fit for things to down with way. These are the reasons that I sing, & why I write like there's no tmrw. This is substance, filled the hollow. Get your own, find ur place as I did mine. Please don't step on my toes, find ur own light to shine. This is my show, please no lurking in the shade. Now is MY time, and these are the days. This is not poetry, blog, nor free style. These are the makings of a millionaire, walking a blazing mile. This is beneath the make-up & behind the lady's demeanor. The me now, just wishes I couldve realized all this sooner. This is why I network 24/7. This me in awe @ how it all comes together. This is why I remain humble, & try to be patient. Cuz when I let go & God, well, that's when I make it. But I still what it all & I'm havin a hard time changing my mind. I stopped dating to fall back in love with love self and we just takin it one word & one prayer at a time.

3 comments:

ndcush said...

Some how some way
I believe one day
that I'm uh change my life
get right start living like christ
till da end of my fight
im uh b defending my stripes
till somebody cum and cut off my lights
I aint never gonna quit
no matter how dificult it's goin get
and you can better whatever on dis
I'm forever goin spit
harder than niggas hatin on tip
you can take the weight place it on tip
I'll double my load
carry it as the trouble unfolds
hold yours
and I bet I don't fold
put that on my soul
if it take till im a hundred years old
bet im reaching everyone of my goals

The You Axis said...

Tip gets to me like Jay Z does...hip hop. Music...theres a message behind the melody. dats all I be trying to say. Good job ndcush...Just what the author needed. It was right on time.

The You Axis said...

Tip gets to me like Jay Z does...hip hop. Music...theres a message behind the melody. dats all I be trying to say. Good job ndcush...Just what the author needed. It was right on time.