Monday, November 3, 2008

Blogging/Life/Totally Random

Took off work 2day 2 study & the library was packed. Surprised my grandparents who haven't seen me n ages. Made em proud n more than 1. Not just by poppin up, but havin such good new 2 report. I even turned dwn sme $. twice...Ima keep makin em proud 2. Got the oil changed & a new air filter put n. Lookin fly n huge blue shell earrings. Gold cuff bracelet, big stone ring on left & afrocentric wood multi colored bangles w small elephant ring on right. Black & gold gucci head wrap, orange tie @ the neck halter. Skinny jeans & black slouch boots w heart tie & the top of the calf. My make-up matches fall & its a beautiful day. My black fitted jacket the stops above the waiste compliments my shape as the orange halter hangs low. Hugs & rests ever so snuggly around my hips. Its a good look. A nice cloudy day & the sun plays peek a boo. A tazo chai latte & the new John Legend Evolver track 5 on repeat. Checked my grades, I thought I wasnt doin well bc it's been such a challenge. 2 my pleasant surprise, I'm still ahead w all A's. Gearin up 2 rep that burgundy & gold @ Sidelines 2nite w my gurl. Go skins!!!! She a Steeler's fan but boooooo, my Giants gave em the business last Sun & now they wanna go against my 6-2 Skins. My gurl & I been talkin shit bout dis game 4 a min. I can't wait. Bout 2 chill & shed sme mre tears n my wine glass. I put my foot n my mouth n a major way. If I was pressed I would email him the lyrics 2 Jasmine Sullivan's song I Need U. I aint goin there tho. Bc its all I actuality, i'd be over him b4 I even got 2 the bridge....(pause, curls lips 2 the side, sighs that honest sigh) ok maybe not :( Maybe I'm just talkin tough. It did giv sting a lil bit. Wanna call him & be like "Boi, stop trippin. Get over urself, u know u want dis."...but yeah right. Sike nah. But for real tho. I'm just goin get back 2 this bomb ass day. Have a great time w my gurl. Study a bit mre, maybe get the car cleaned. but my horoscope did warn me 2 stop grindin & just let free time b free time. So i'll just dance arnd 4 now.

No comments: