Monday, November 3, 2008

Guess I'm & U R

so come with me. Its just a phase but u'll love trip. I promise. Wink, wink/Kiss kiss. Idk when I got all Diary of a Phoenix. Dnt knw y now, all of sudden I dnt mind bein honest a exposing my flaws & all. Guess, I'm elevating 2 the next plain. & I guess as long as u check the scribes, u endulge n my voyage w me. Sit back & witness, the shift. The changes n the flow of lyrix. The rebirthing of the Phoenix. The ONLY definition that describes myself. The only 1 I & fate will alow 2 even attempt 2 describe me. Its natural. Not smething I just picked up 1 day & it stuck. Guess u could u say I'm intuned w my inner & past self. I know my purpose & vaguely remember a few of my past lives. I c signs & I am directed by the flows of chi. The life source that surges is so powerful, it scares me... @ times. I'm learnin 2 listen. Hard skill 4 me. I finally found my voice & man oh man, do I have ALOT 2 SAY. But I'm learning 2 b honest about my wants & needs. I'm learning 2 stand up 4 what I like & what I dnt like. When I'm challenged, I'm learning 2 fight a dirty fight n a respectful manner. Its giv cool man, its like:::breaks out n song::: I'm lookin at the man n the mirrorrrrrr. LOL. I'm changin & I like it. I'm excited & I got butterflies but I'm aint scared, I aint done...no matter what shawty Here I am. Thanks T.I, lil wayne & jayz, kanye, jeezy & Lupe& Bun B & Pimp C 4 rappin 2 me & Young Lloyd, Ciara & Beyonce & Kelis & Christina Aguerrilla, & Outkast, & anthony hamilton & john legend & cherice, dana & ms b & mr/mrs bruns, John, Nathan, KC Mecos & JR & T&P, Daniel & Grandmommy aka SuperChick...& since I'm ur twin &1st born grand, it only makes since, I'm superwoman. U came up w my name n fall, it represents me 2 fullest. All they way 2 our Cherokee Heritage. My love of color & my style. I might as well had been ur child. Its a stone & I'm def a jewel. OMG, grandmommy, thank u. My love of autumn is surely bc that's when God told u my name. U nicknamed me Sunshine, & the amount of reasons r the same. -lost page n my dairy

No comments: