Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Set Sail

We fellowship. We the unbridled evangelist. The angels of passion. Read at ur own discretion. He praises God with me. He praises the God in me. He recognizes, what they all miss. Hit. Stung, Struck, Shot...w silver bullets. Thru Him we express our sins. Worshiping his permit 2 even allow these moments. 1000 hail mary's & even if we both repent. Father its been a lifetime since my last confession, & 4give 4 I have sinned. Blasphemous. Not! Quite, quiet dear saint. It's w the brush upon this canvas that I create. Breathe life n2 what is feared & frowned upon. But we worship n His mercy even when we're wrng. Batsheva's song. Hummm, as she bathed under the moonlight upon a rooftop. I know he watches me like the man from the balcony. I bathe n his watching. I wait. I am splattered paint! on a NY city side walk. Im but a child's drawing, he erases me like chalk. Its my every being consumed. I am the sun & he is the moon. I am autum & we met early spring. He is rythym & I am off key. He is the wind that flutters my sails. He is the captain, as we set sail. & I play 2 close to the edge. I sit on the rails. I taste his air & as my curls dangle. I am full speed ahead. Yet w him I am scared. He is scarred & we have matered & batored r way n2 a peaceful coexistance. Remnants of his scent linger. His kiss I can still taste. Funny, how so many have lied 2 me when I love u they say...but he lies 2 himself when he 2 deny he loves me n that way. A touch so manly, its no foolin it. I never felt it b4 him & so I'm pretty more than sure that its s'posed 2 feel just like this. Ashes fall n2 my Bible frm my majiuana cigarette. Its such a shame or worse yet. A saint who recognized the God in a sinner. A saint who made a girl n2 a lady or even 1 better; A woman of distinction & a starlit scholar. A saint who is a realist...tell u pray, then pop his collar. Tucked somewhere n the grooves between heaven & hell. We who r found, get lost & manage dispell. All myths & false prophecies. A saint loves a sinner bc its how He intended it 2 b.