Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Curse

A ribbon in the sky @ dawn. A lacey ribbon @ night. Break out the whipped cream & ice. b4 I kissed ur lips I never knew what love tasted like. b4 the sun shines again, please let me see morning n your eyes. When we make love, time ceases to tock. When we inhale, my heart stops. I hear nothing but our sound. when. we. When we match eyes & r rythyms lock. Its as if, u know just where 2 taste me & just how 2 touch. I'm nsane for ur lovin & addicted 2 ur lust. Like waves crashing, its a rush. Honey drop, ur an aminal. Keep doin ur thug poppy, I aint stoppin u. U got me gigglin & goin crazy. I want 2 say ur name & I want u next 2 me. 4 days on end, my lover, my bestfriend. U make me wanna do it & do it & do it again. U deep from behind. Pullin my hair & makin me tongue kiss u. Smackin my ass! Damn baby I miss u. Sweaty sessions & play rough aggression. He knows better than 2 ask me any questions. Its so naughty & nice. Once is never enough, let's play all night. I'm breakin out the toys, a lil role play tonight? She's so wet 4 u my darling. Come feel her warmth surround you. I want 2 melt n2 u. Or moreso, u n me. I'm nthralled, & can feel that ur that much n love with me. I'm breaking out the ice. Whips & handcuffs tonight. Black lace boy shirts, trimmed in white. A ribbon in the sky, 2 lovers tasting love 4 the 1st time.

No comments: