Monday, November 3, 2008

FaceSpace,MyBook

Knowing when 2 push, when 2 pull. Its an ever evolving skill. As I listen 2 my new music & reflect on my accomplishments. Goal driven, yet respectfully content. *Blessed* & grateful. Doin well. Pondering over how my horoscopes relentlessly mirror my truths. I am still ever shocked & somewhat amused. How is it I am such an open book? Idk. But life is great. Can't complain. The autumn has never looked so beautiful. I've always been a nature freak/tree hugger. Always appreciated the things simple. A stop & smell the roses chick. But I tell u as if my life depended on it: I'VE NEVER SEEN FALL LIKE THIS! The colors r rich & bright. They play w my aestetics, (tickle my fancy) & rival my make-up. Compete w the hues of my wardrobe, panties, & boots. The colors excite me beyond anything attainable. Nothing brings me more bliss, like this, than music, tea, bubble baths & Spring. I'm constantly doin new things. Experiencing pleasures of life beyond my wildest dreams. & 4 the 1st time evr @ night, I sleep:~) I dance n nature's song, 2 God's tune & my own beat. & its not a loved induced feeling. Like I hear the birds singing & sun shinin n his eyes. If that is the case. Then I have 2 say I'm n love w self. I, 4 the 1st time ever I knw what joy is. What peace is. What humilty & humbleness is. See everything I shouldve learned growin up, I've learned n an excelerated course that began Aug 4th. Now the semester is bout up, & I must say that I did one heck of a job. Graduation appraoches. Rests nestled n the horizon like a sunset (or rise...depends on the day). Although I can see it as I ride off n2 it. Still yet distant, the journey just begins. I'll b there soon enough. Learned a lot & its been fabulous. I spoil myself & l do it 4 me. All day er'ry day. I knw sme people r not goin 2 agree w me about certain things...but that matters not. Bc I'm n love w God & I'm n love w me. 4 the 1st time evr, I am n control. Njoyin the taste of joy, I bathe n peace. 4 the 1st time evr I can sleep. 8 yrs doin Yoga, just now able 2 breathe.

No comments: