Saturday, November 22, 2008

Friday Night, No Lights

I always complained about the stairs being 2 dark. Til dat night. I was a vision beneath his eyes. his song playin n the background. 2 the beat of slurpin sounds. it started w a joke. turned n2 a dance. he asked me a question & my lips said nothing. My body did the talkin. I was performin. & contortin. his gymnest. Alway real. This is not a test. He been on the mission, 4 quite sme time. He's on my mind. We were n the dark hallway. Doin things, w/o makin a sound. I was showin off while his song played n the background. his lips asked me another question. mine didn't answer, just undid his zipper. He asked me another question, I simply dropped it lower. He tried 2 walk pass me & brush me off. I made him wipe me down & kiss me soft. as I shoved him up against the wall. his tongue. flung. me. another question. I didn't answer. just dropped it lower & undid his belt. we tradin places. the ice n his ear, I melt. blue flame, white hot. he felt. compelled. 2 ask me, yet anthr question. My lips didn't say a word. just swallowed his erection. I make the rules & he knows how 2 follow directions. he presses my buttons. & I'm so undone. soon as I stopped wonderin'. dats when I realized what was happenin. I'm flowin. he rappin. she writing. he spittin. we playin & funnin. we grindin. goin swag 4 swag. we grindin...match him grand 4 grand. & I'm got my own...but he taught Miss Independent how 2 share. He put the keys 2 his heart n my hand. I aint goin no where. I got dis. & I tell u how u I know. he gives me what I need & the stars tell me so. he my baby & I dnt care who knows. I'm his empress & we makin a show. a movie. flashing... lights. I was showin off n the dark stairwell. I'm what he likes. he just like me, kiss & tell. we flicked on the black light & he made sing n his studio. We was makin music, up against the foam. He got me on his microphone. & its still sore. from the night b4. I'm addicted from now & evermore. I always complained bout the stairs being 2 dark. Til I let him catch me & I gave him my heart.

No comments: