Tuesday, November 4, 2008

She Is

She is @ a loss 4 words. No amount of nouns or verbs. It rains when she cries as she watches just a few leaves fall. The hues are enguphing, so coy & so beautiful. Then its over, so as it lands. & so its over, juast as quick as it begin. We wait. 4 the next few leaves 2 start the show all over again. But there's no "take 2" on us now is it? Sweet darlin. 'Twas but a dream. He is w me n my dreams. I am his all, I am his queen. None can rival the peace he brings. Battle wounds left 'pon me. I still hear our battle cries. Its there n time, the sadness lies. The reason, I didn't fight it. Didn't try 2 hide. U cldnt c 'em commin dwn urs, so it I who cries. I didn't wanna play it tough. Didn't wanna cover it up w/ make-up. I didn't want 2 describe u n riddles & metaphors. This 1 I needed 2 feel. The joy & the hurt 2 remind me I'm real. 2 knw what its like to feel. U shoes, 1 will never b able 2 fill. U r...beyond anythin I can imagine. I wanted 2 keep u, fate said that's not happening. Its my own mouth that made things this way. Now a woman aint got much 2 say. Stay. Fly, fresh 2 death, Swagger on mars....i smile thru my work day, wow the lames w my charm. But if I aint got u then what is all 4? The books, the degress, certificates & all the money: Mean squat if u aint u aint here 2 love me Quickly. I'm wonderin if u goin do like all the rest & make ur way back. I dayum sure hope so, then fo sho I met my match. Take me 2 that place where only u & I knw. Where ur just so tickled by how my nails dnt match my toes. & u tell me I have sexy feet. u inspire, u desire, u admire me.That place where u play w my pj's & we talk while I'm n nothin but heels. But u listen 2 me. R place that's 2 treal. Take me out this misery, walk me back n. I want a do over, can we restart? Just 1 mo 'gin? I gotta shake u. Get u out of my system, but I feel we met 4 a purpose. T'was NO coincedence. I play thru my day as if u nvr mattered. I'm playin myself bc inside I'm shattered. Loney's the only company...blessed ur love no other love can be.

1 comment:

ndcush said...

WOW. As the seasons change and the leaves fall, the grass withers away and what once was green and full of life becomes brown, we to shed a few tears, a few lbs (or gain a few), and transition from one phase of life to preperation for the next phase. You see when those leaves fall and the grass withers away and the flowers become one with the earth again, all of these processes make the next process of life that much stronger, that much fertile, that much greener, much more productive and the fruits that one bares from a tree of goodness that was planted along side of a stream flowing with the Holy Spirit will fully edify ones soul and existence. Some things are planted for life. No matter how hard the seasons become, how extreme the weather may be, these seeds continue to manifest themselves in our lives time after time after time. God will never allow anything to stick around in our lives if it's now for the good of His children. YOUR A QUEEN