Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dear Lover

Hey u. Sitting here, just doin what I do best: lettin my words spill cross the page. Thoughts of u flood me, leaving me young & restless. I let the ink give way 2 what I can't say. Its new 2 me & it's a tad scary. I never thought i'd find what I was searching 4. & u've been here the whole time. How cld I not c it b4? I didn't notice, didn't pay attention. didn't really have a clue. but I'm thankful 4 ur patience. I'm 4evr grateful 2 God 4 u. Always cared 4 me, always there 4 me. U are love & u are made 4 me. Never judged me. always respected me & I'm glad u were persistent. I'm now so more than ready. I used 2 think I was close a time or 2; but I put it on erythang, nvr been n love b4 u. I write beneath the moon. I'm right bc of u. U just like me. Encourage my sexy & u make feel like a goddess. You admire my intellect & ur a fan of my art. We're a craft, under a spell. U can stop time & I can make every1 n the world disappear. The universe is r stage, its now all so clear. I can do anything & u adore me regardless. r passion, relentless. I'm grateful 2 god 4 u. My love is limitless. This is a blessing. Pray that's its boundless. Ur the chain that binds us. I'm down 4 whateva. No fear, no questions. I've learned my lesson. U've always been right here. I'm nvr leavin, I sware, I pinky promise. Long as u keep treatin me special & always remain honest. I'm learning so much. we on this rollercoaster ride. I'm ride or die but u knw me best, I prefer 2 drive. & we dnt have need 2 wine & dine. we're rich n love, lust....we laugh & rhyme. we make the most of r time. I'm his & he is mine. we r, created n His image. I used 2 think I was close a time or 2 but a love like this, I never felt it. Dear lover, hey handsome. Princess is missing u. I'm sending u love & hugs on this cold winter night. Sweetdreams & singing angels.

No comments: