Friday, November 21, 2008

*switch beats*

it was a diff tune. beyond what I was used 2. He was 2 cool. We was 2 rude. My fool. I was. & now am I 2. r we? 2 cute! & he likes 2 show me off. I'm Ms. Boss. & I got it. from my own. 2 the keys 2 his whip. We pullin. hair & its real thick. & long. Strippin & given/gettin head. 2 his very own song. Soundtrack n his buildin. R very own song. Been singin & hummin his tunes. but we not speakin on it. humble & not tryin 2 b rude. We ride smooth. We tryin 2. But we ahhhhh & ooooooh & make as much noise as we want 2. My something sugary when I need something sweet. He's my star & I'm his queen 2 b. He calls me princess & I...am...speech...less. Breathless. Catch me. Its the. only 1 who can make me do the things....that shouldn't b. I am Mrs. Boss...2 sir Reep. So high, we fly. Thanks 2 da most high. its live. & n ur stereo. His personal stripper, staring role. on the video phone! He makes me moan. Its not the false. But check the true. He's n love w a diva & I'm diggin the dude. & its all 2 innocent. Not 2 mention. we aint tryin 2 b rude. it heaven sent. We get it n. when. we...want 2. Chocolate drop, cocoa sprinkles. the sugary sweetness...as the beat swells. The heat leaves a smell. & its. r scent. n the air. bite me here...smack her there. its so rowdy & so unfamiliar. its so unfair...the games r over. & as we simply press restart...what others cnt interpret. n r our eyes: behold. art. how do u define? press slow dwn. he on fast forward. they press replay...then rewind. divine. this time hold fast. think we got it right. make it last. we laugh. dnt mistake the hype. but believe I'm just his type..goin good good w all my might. he said i'd make the perfect wife. I'm frestylin. 2 his beats. he's a mucisian. I'm his queen. & he calls me princess. his very own personal freak. R very own personal fuck fest. The Lady & Sir Reep.Call me. Mrs Boss. Spit, swallow it raw. Restless. young & gunnin. blazin. this here is amazin. its r song & I aint tryin 2 b rude. he loving a diva & I'm diggin dis rapper dude.

No comments: