Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hmmmmm(tastes of controversy)

He stood 6"4, 240 lbs of normal...& yet so far beyond average. I was what he wanted & I just had 2 have him. We played it cool. Bc I made up the rules. He had strong ambition & a lot of Tattoos. A 6 yo & a past. He had a nature so pure & he knew how 2 make me laugh. He knw just how 2 touch. Knw just how 2 kiss. It was an instant. Rythym. His hands were so big. I, n his palms, a perfect fit. I was made 4 him. (pause) Or so I thought. His normacly made me nervous. By that blasted arrow, I was shot!! & instantly went n2 shock. Lightening struck. When he moved between my thighs. He looked n my eyes. He had me playin the bad girl role so good. I wouldn't cange a thing, even if I could. He stood. 6"4, 240 lbs of paid attention 2 detail. & well beyond average. We had great conversation & shared lots of affection. On my level, nah, he found his way 2 my deminsion. He applauded my mission. Understatement. He understood the type of man I wanted. He made me glad I waited. He kept up w me. Ran circles arnd my dreams. He was a real life story. He was so far beyond regular, he was extra ordinary. He was a tall talefairy. He was made for me. (Pause) He was beyond.Extreme. He admired my colors. He was stuck on me. He was above definition, how cld I b so cold &just make him leave. Silly me. & now I need him back. Aint goin out like dat!This cnt b. I can't breathe. Tell me it wasn't all make believe. I refuse 2 believe. U can't make me.The way he kissed me everywhere & everywhere n between. The way he made me wanna a suck dick like I nvr wanted to suck a dick b4. OR.The way he sucked my pussy lips & stood me up n the middle of the floor. Legs wrapped around his waste. What a saint wldnt do, 2 again sin taste?!? He was 6"4, 240 lbs of funny. He was like me. He really liked me. He was intrigued. By my style, admired my flow. I was...& now I just don't know. I spazzed & well...its up to fate & time. Its all his fault, he made me lose my mind. When his 6"4, 240lbs looked me n eyes as all 6"4, 240 lbs moved between my thighs.

No comments: