Wednesday, November 19, 2008

critique

the ashes from the inscense blend w/ the ashes from my cigarette. as I take a pull. enhale. the tips glisten. Its reminisent of how the leaves change n autumn. I'm driving. shotgun thougts escape the barrel of my 3rd eye. Fear not, yet do beware: it is I. I'm a I'm a diva, yes I'm. so uhm. what's wrong? do my lyrics make u mad. its go harder or not at all. Its drinkin white merlot out the bottle. or a tazo chai latte w caramel & shot of mescato. I serve it up, u drink it down. Its not what its s'posed 2 b. its profound. finding its way & blazin a new trail. Its the soft nook betweenst heaven & hell. Under a spell. I can't tell. But I like it. Despite its. Uncertainty. That exactly what excites me. Make way a 4 college student, intern soon 2 b. Next dimension. U can't c me. But I c u. Buy a vowel & lames, buy a clue. Bigger than any box u can try 2 put me n. I make a mi-li-ion w mo'effin pen. I am: beyond recongnition. they hate bc they cnt. duplicate it. the revolution. will be streamed live. staring the Phoenix. Blessed b. I am beyond ur wildest dreams. Come true. I'm not ur average woman. I'm untamable. Highly flammable. & dats precisely what excites u.

No comments: