Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Reason

A reason to create. A reason to be bad. A reason to put on lingerie and rub edible lotion on my.... A reason to tell you shut up and drive. A reason to be bold and dare you to lay blindfolded as I demand you open a wide. A reason to laugh. A reason to be embarrassed. A reason to be shy. A reason to giggle uncontrollably. A reason to show myself to you and you to expose yourself to me. A reason to let a sex induced tear roll from eyes. A reason to give. A reason to take. A reason to make rules. A reason the break. A reason to defy logic, theory and law. A reason to be uninhibited and appreciate all the flaws. A reason to say yes and a reason to open up and say awwwww. A reason to let go. A reason to hold and hold on tight. A reason to be awake when day is birthed from night. A reason to play pretend. A reason to play fight. A reason to make a new play list, let it run on random and repeat. A reason to suck me off your finger and a reason to blush when as you suck every toe on both feet. A reason to practice yoga, twice a day. A reason to run and throw on the belly dancing dvd. A reason to go back dance class and keep up with my Tai Chi. I normally do it for me, but I'm enjoying having a reason to do it for someone else. As long you keep giving me a reason, you'll never have a reason to think I'm reasoning with someone else. A reason to pull out the super head. A reason to make my fav place our bed. A reason to refresh. The lingerie stash and a trinket or two. A reason to learn a new trick. Cuz baby boi, u already know how we do. We being the fly. Highly. Respected, most coveted. Recognize. The well put together, ever prim and proper. Shawty we show stoppers. & just wait til we's behind doors. A reason to rip off your tie and pull the belt so fast your slacks hit the floor. The reason we ain't make it out the foyer, it was go soon as you hit the door. The reason to be waiting in heels and a smile. A reason to be coy, a reason to get wild. A reason to pull out all the stops. A reason to take it like a professional. A reason to get on top. A reason to make him feel special. A reason to drive him wild. A reason to render him speechless and all smiles. A reason to get naughty. A reason to be a lady. I'm waiting on the reason. I dare him to find me. A reason, the reasons. This season in particular. The fall has never before been more colorful, the sky has never been brighter. I'm at the top of my game. Take me higher. I'm a fire starter, make me hotter. I'm a movement, make me a force. Be the reason, the unparalleled force. A manly dose of reasons who is looking for a rider. The one, here I am. Shake you down to the core, so much you feel it in your soul. I got 99 reasons, I challenge you to add one more.

No comments: