Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Worth Waiting 4

If a million and one moons passed. It still wouldn't b 2 long. Evn f the world boomed n choas, war, famon & bombs. R love wld b a whisper, played on repeat via heart song. Light the night, like a beacon. A love like ours is so strong. More so than any pain. The lyrics of r song; a queen's muxic is heard above anything. Strife, hate, uncertainty. How is it r we; so cleverly? Intricate & delicate. Above the norm. Past beyond. I wld rather wait. Than 2 evr again betray. The melody. That 2 which we dance. An act of desperation, an act upon a whim or loniless. No excuses... no darlin I'd simply rather not take that chance. His 5 yr plan, her sinful nature. A phase?...or a sentence. Oh cursed the day. No, Blessed be. He is all that none cld evr b. Shall I, not be able 2 evr shake his touch? No other cld create the rush. That birthed frm his lips & fingertips. Evry move he makes, evry breath we took. & shared & peaked n2 the eyez. Love like ours. Beyond lifetimes. Beyond planets & stars. & we create harmony, beyond the normal 16 bars. We make it 2 random on repeat. He was a born a patient lover, & he started @ my feet. He makes me week. The scenes. Can rival movies. He is, what no other can evr b. He is the soundtrack, that dances a queen. Bad timing. Me lovin him & he lovin me 2. He is so good. & I'm such a fool. He swims thru my ocean. I drown n his pool. He is the wind power that fuels my portfolio. He is the reins, 2 that my hands hold. I will drive but he is the road. I can ride a bike w no handle bars, but he, I cnt let go. Nor shall I let him knw. As many moons pass, & I am finally able 2 b myself. I cldnt evr see myself next 2 any1 else. Can't blieve I let the hands of anthr...:::hangs head n shame as he shamelessly made love n a manner. That swwetly reminded me. No 1 better, shall there evr b. As if I cld evr 4get. & yes, we all need 2 b reminded @ times, but nvr again shall @ 4get. An act of desperation or loniless. 2 better have tasted or taken a glimpse, than 2 nvr have known or experienced.

1 comment:

ndcush said...

Like wine and cheese homie
Like wine and cheese.